How often do you cook?

I cook breakfast every morning for him and myself. I rarely bother at lunchtime and usually manage with a baguette or a snack.

Evenings I always cook a proper meal. The exceptions would be nights where we dine out or dine with friends. About once every 2/3 weeks we host a dinner party, and I have to confess that I'm not the greatest at it. I use the same ideas as my friends but they just seem to put it all together in a more competent and edible way.

Oh I'll cook us both breakfast every morning. Lunch is usually a sandwich or jacket sweet potato, if I have the time to eat.

I try to do a huge cook at the weekend and freeze so i can defrost when i get home,its time when you dont get home till 5.30-6 from 7.30 am.I do sometimes cheat if im tired we will have a frozen pizza but i cant really say its a meal.I dont like shop bought lasagnes ect bleeeeugh theyre all sloppy.

I try to do a huge cook at the weekend and freeze so i can defrost when i get home,its time when you dont get home till 5.30-6 from 7.30 am.I do sometimes cheat if im tired we will have a frozen pizza but i cant really say its a meal.I dont like shop bought lasagnes ect bleeeeugh theyre all sloppy.

i used to do weekend cooks when i was pregnant, was great when getting home at 6.30pm as i could just defrost and reheat something fresh and yummy and then fall into bed

Archived