How often do you cook?

Fresh fish or meat can be cooked in the oven for 30 minutes. Frozen vegetables can also be cooked in the oven along side your meat dishes. Everything will be cooked in about the same time it takes for a a take-away delivery. In addition this will work out to be less expensive. It's all about planning.

How big is the fish for it to be cooked in the oven for 30mins?

I have a friend that is also banned from the kitchen.

His clever trick was to deliberately break stuff when asked to wash up, or burn food when asked to cook. His missus quickly banned him. :hihi:

But, I cook all my own food and build a mean pizza that beats any takeaway one. This week I be eating a home made chocolate cake with chocolate butter-cream filling and melted white and dark chocolate topping. (Did I mention it has chocolate in it!):D

My sin was that I made too much of a mess when I tried to cook and I use the word "tried" in it's most meaningful sense.

That didnt go down well with a woman who is extremely methodical and a neat and tidy freak.

Suits me though. I get good food less chores.

Depends on how you define "cooking"

I make tea every night but I only create a dish maybe 3 nights a week. I don't really class the putting of a pizza in the oven as cooking, nor making an omelette. Wednesdays and Fridays I'll try to do something special. Other times it could just be pasta, pesto and veg or couscous and veg with fish.

Tonight I'm roasting a harlequin squash with garlic which I'll use as a base for a pasta sauce. Tomorrow I'll use the remainder in a risotto.

Tonight I'm roasting a harlequin squash with garlic which I'll use as a base for a pasta sauce. Tomorrow I'll use the remainder in a risotto.

That's cooking in my book, anything that involves the ingredients starting off as raw is cooking.

Archived