"Daddy bought me this, Daddy bought me that"

There is nothing more annoying in times of recession than "Daddy bought me this, Daddy bought me that" types.

Cameron is VERY VERY much one of them. Only foolish and misguided people would think otherwise.

If Cameron had been born in PX he would never had made it to PM.

Who thinks that he would have?:)

There is nothing more annoying in times of recession than "Daddy bought me this, Daddy bought me that" types.

Cameron is VERY VERY much one of them.

So obviously so, that you can't actually say why....

Only foolish and misguided people would think otherwise.

.. and then try to bully/belittle anyone who might not agree before they even make the attempt.

If Cameron had been born in PX he would never had made it to PM.

Whatever that means.... Maybe, maybe not. I don't have an alternate reality crystal ball, do you?

Who thinks that he would have?:)

How many other PM's have?

I know a few people who practically rely on their parents to live their life how they do. If it wasn't for their parents buying them cars, and giving them a monthly income, paying their rent etc., they'd be living very different lifestyles. Some brag and some don't. And I know which ones I prefer.

But there are also some who technically borrow, when their boiler breaks, or car fails an mot etc. But they are the types whom help their parents when bad luck befalls them, so it's neither here nor there.

You can be born anywhere but it is where you are raised that is critical.Having said that you get boastful people in all social ranks.I have loads of assets but never boast about it-other people like to act flash.

I'm sure he'll be on later

Archived