"Daddy bought me this, Daddy bought me that"

Not at all. That is merely your opinion, incorrect as usual.

It's not an opinion, it's the reality of the world we live in.

It seems that the vast majority of respondents share my "opinion", I wonder why?

I cannot continue this puerile argument, you will be saying ner ner ner ner ner next.

Well, you wouldn't want to look any more a fool than you already do. A common theme, hence your new identity. Here's a hint, change your posting style, then it might not be so easy to determine exactly who you are ;)

We can put labels on people and describe them of one class or another, but 'class' is just a form of natural selection on a social scale.

Some poeple are more successful than others, that's life.

Or some people have the good fortune to be born into a wealthy family and others have the misfortune to be born into a poor family.

It is not my responsibility to produce a fair democratic system. The present system is unfair.

So you can't provide any evidence or even opinions on how Cameron is controlled by bankers?

The majority of people (over 60%) think it is fair and voted to keep the current system, how's that for democracy?

So you can't provide any evidence or even opinions on how Cameron is controlled by bankers?

The majority of people (over 60%) think it is fair and voted to keep the current system, how's that for democracy?

The universe exists. I cannot prove that it exists , but I know that it does.

The earth is round. I cannot prove that it is not flat but I know that it is not.

Cameron is controlled by the bankers. I cannot prove that he is, but I know that he is.

The majority of people never had a vote on what to do when there was no OM in an election.

The procedures are not democratic. Nobody voted for the procedures.

Why?

And, why do you keep refusing to answer the second part of my question?

Are you unable to?

We all had a vote to give the people who drew up the procedures the position to do it.

Archived