"Daddy bought me this, Daddy bought me that"

What question do you mistakenly think that I refuse to answer?

Plus the second part of your latest post does not make sense.

The one you won't answer.

I ain't made no mistake, you have been repeatedly asked to answer, yet you won't..

So, no mistake.

I do apologise if you don't understand part of my post but you yourself have made repeated posts that make no sense at all.

The one you won't answer.

I ain't made no mistake, you have been repeatedly asked to answer, yet you won't..

So, no mistake.

I do apologise if you don't understand part of my post but you yourself have made repeated posts that make no sense at all.

You said "I ain't made no mistake".

I am pleased that you agree in that sentence that you have made a mistake.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

But your command of our language is not good enough to understand that!

It is not my responsibility to produce a fair democratic system. The present system is unfair.

The universe exists. I cannot prove that it exists , but I know that it does.

The earth is round. I cannot prove that it is not flat but I know that it is not.

Cameron is controlled by the bankers. I cannot prove that he is, but I know that he is.

The majority of people never had a vote on what to do when there was no OM in an election.

Ok I give up, I know you don't know what you are talking, I don't need to prove it - I just know. The universe exists because you are part of it - proven. The earth is round - proven by many hundreds of events/photos from space/ people circumnavigating the globe.

There you go, that's how you prove something.

The majority of people never had a vote on what to do when there was no OM in an election.

No one had a vote on what to do in those circumstances - as I said before - you don't have a vote on the Government, you elect an MP - that is as far as your involvement goes - you nominate someone else to act on your behalf and it is left up to them to make the decisions for you - if you don't like what they have done for you you have the opportunity to vote them out at the next election - that is what democracy is

You could argue that, in the circumstances, there should have been another election, but what makes you think the result would have been any different, and who would you suggest ran the country until the election could take place

You could argue that there should be a written constitution which could, maybe, in some way, dictate what should be done in such circumstances, but the unwritten conventions work fine

If you don't like the fact that we have a coalition Government, what do you think should have happened after the last election?

You said "I ain't made no mistake".

I am pleased that you agree in that sentence that you have made a mistake.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

But your command of our language is not good enough to understand that!

Your response tells me that you don't have a single clue what you are on with.

My OH has just told me it's half term. That tells me all I need to know.

Ok I give up, I know you don't know what you are talking, I don't need to prove it - I just know. The universe exists because you are part of it - proven. The earth is round - proven by many hundreds of events/photos from space/ people circumnavigating the globe.

There you go, that's how you prove something.

That does not prove anything.

Your response tells me that you don't have a single clue what you are on with.

My OH has just told me it's half term. That tells me all I need to know.

You really do not see it do you?

You clearly stated that you made a mistake, but your level of English is at such a low standard that you do not realise it!:hihi::hihi:

No one had a vote on what to do in those circumstances - as I said before - you don't have a vote on the Government, you elect an MP - that is as far as your involvement goes - you nominate someone else to act on your behalf and it is left up to them to make the decisions for you - if you don't like what they have done for you you have the opportunity to vote them out at the next election - that is what democracy is

You could argue that, in the circumstances, there should have been another election, but what makes you think the result would have been any different, and who would you suggest ran the country until the election could take place

You could argue that there should be a written constitution which could, maybe, in some way, dictate what should be done in such circumstances, but the unwritten conventions work fine

If you don't like the fact that we have a coalition Government, what do you think should have happened after the last election?

The then present government should have remained in power until another party gets an overall majority. It is the only fair way to do it. That should not be the case now that this unelected government is in however.

You really do not see it do you?

You clearly stated that you made a mistake, but your level of English is at such a low standard that you do not realise it!:hihi::hihi:

You can't expect 'em to understand a double-negative, they're obviously not as "Perfect" as they think, they've spelt their user-name wrong.

Apologies if you're dyslexic "Perfect", but you've accidentally spelt Perfect as Prefect.

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

You can't expect 'em to understand a double-negative, they're obviously not as "Perfect" as they think, they've spelt their user-name wrong.

Apologies if you're dyslexic "Perfect", but you've accidentally spelt Perfect as Prefect.

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

You enjoyed that.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived