"Daddy bought me this, Daddy bought me that"

Why is someone to be lambasted because of who his or her parents were? It's not as if they had any say in the matter.

No one has been lamb basted have the?If you re given advantages however there is no need to draw attention to yourself. think he has done well-how many other kids from PX get to Eton-many of them cant get to school in S5:hihi:

There is nothing more annoying in times of recession than "Daddy bought me this, Daddy bought me that" types.

Cameron is VERY VERY much one of them. Only foolish and misguided people would think otherwise.

If Cameron had been born in PX he would never had made it to PM.

Who thinks that he would have?:)

In fairness I don't think Cameron has gloated over his good fortune to be born into a wealthy family, but imo politicians from which ever side could do themselves a big favour & empathise with those who find themselves at the bottom of the scrapheap.

Also you don't need to look to Westminster to find people with the 'Daddy bought me this/that' attitide, there are plenty wandering around Sheffield with an overblown sense of entitlement looking down their noses at others.

There is nothing more annoying in times of recession than "Daddy bought me this, Daddy bought me that" types.

Cameron is VERY VERY much one of them. Only foolish and misguided people would think otherwise.

If Cameron had been born in PX he would never had made it to PM.

Who thinks that he would have?:)

I don't think it's anyones business what he was bought or what he was given or the wealth of his family.

You sound very bitter that someone has more than yourself.

I don't think it's anyones business what he was bought or what he was given or the wealth of his family.

You sound very bitter that someone has more than yourself.

Cameron is unfit to govern because he has never had to aspire to anything under the normal pressures. He cannot empathise with people who have to work for a living. Everything was handed to him on a plate. It is not being bitter , it is being realistic.

Archived