"Daddy bought me this, Daddy bought me that"

Cameron is unfit to govern because he has never had to aspire to anything under the normal pressures. He cannot empathise with people who have to work for a living. Everything was handed to him on a plate. It is not being bitter , it is being realistic.

You'll be a big fan of John Major then?

The big problem here is that there is nobody worth voting for. We need new blood to upset the cosy apple cart.

We should not have a government that was not voted in governing us though. It is NOT democratic to be ruled by people were contrived and not voted for.

They were voted for. Your posts are just a misinformed illogical rant. You have no point to make.

They were not voted in. They were contrived. It is undemocratic.

Nobody voted for a ConDem government.

Everyone who is able to read knew their was a very good chance the next government would be a coalition of two parties.

Anyone who claims otherwise is either a moron or a liar.

They were voted for. Your posts are just a misinformed illogical rant. You have no point to make.

The government were not democratically elected.Most people accept that. Did the ConDems appear on your ballot sheet? They certainly did not appear on mine.

Archived