"Daddy bought me this, Daddy bought me that"

That is irrelevant.The procedures are not democratic. The procedures are a fudge.

The procedures are far from irrelevant, they were set in place before this government was VOTED IN.

Nothing underhand involved and no bankers pulling any strings.

Straight forward democracy.

The government were not democratically elected.

Yes, they were.

Most people accept that.

Completely untrue.

Did the ConDems appear on your ballot sheet? They certainly did not appear on mine.

Didn't you read any political press before you voted? Maybe if you had you wouldn't be so needlessly upset.

The problem here seems to be your nievety and inability to comprehend the way a general election works.

Everyone who is able to read knew their was a very good chance the next government would be a coalition of two parties.

Anyone who claims otherwise is either a moron or a liar.

Of course I knew. I also know that Cameron greatly abused the expenses system. It does not make it right.

Anyone who could reach any other conclusion is a total buffoon and nincompoop.

Of course I knew. I also know that Cameron greatly abused the expenses system. It does not make it right.

Anyone who could reach any other conclusion is a total buffoon and nincompoop.

Of course it is right, that is our democratic system and has been for years. What alternative would you suggest and please explain how bankers control the government?

Yes, they were.

Completely untrue.

Didn't you read any political press before you voted? Maybe if you had you wouldn't be so needlessly upset.

Of course I understand the system. It is unfair and undemocratic. Just because a person does not agree with something , it does not mean that he does not understand it.

This unelected party came to power in a grossly unfair and undemocratic way.

Of course I knew.

So your claims about not our current government not being democratically elected are a nonsense. Glad we can agree on that.

I also know that Cameron greatly abused the expenses system. It does not make it right. Anyone who could reach any other conclusion is a total buffoon and nincompoop.

Yet they're not the ones up in arms and ranting illogical babble. Go figure!

Of course I understand the system. It is unfair and undemocratic.

It's entirely fair, and totally democratic.

Just because a person does not agree with something , it does not mean that he does not understand it.

So what are you ranting about? It's clear that you do not understand it because if you did you would have nothing to rant about!

This unelected party came to power in a grossly unfair and undemocratic way.

Complete nonsense.

You sound awfully like Interviewer/Newcrim. Equally disjointed from reality.

Archived