"Daddy bought me this, Daddy bought me that"

So your claims about not our current government not being democratically elected are a nonsense. Glad we can agree on that.

Yet they're not the ones up in arms and ranting illogical babble. Go figure!

Your inability to be able to understand my logic is a fault of yours, not of mine.

Go try and improve your IQ.

There were no answers. If you're going to start a thread about something at least know what you are talking about.

Refer to my previous answers. I have answered your question. The bankers tell Cameron what to do and say and he does it.

Your inability to be able to understand my logic is a fault of yours, not of mine.

Is there any chance of you answering this?

How is this government different from any other and also can you tell us the last, no sorry, ANY prime minister that was elected from a council estate whilst also ruling the country And being "in touch" with Joe Public?

There isn't any logic in your posts, it does not exist.

I am not the one in need of help, you are.

I guess that's why you need yet another new alias, because your others are already regarded as loons.

You can be born anywhere but it is where you are raised that is critical.Having said that you get boastful people in all social ranks.I have loads of assets but never boast about it-other people like to act flash.

Jesus .... ooops!

Archived