"Daddy bought me this, Daddy bought me that"

Refer to my previous answers. I have answered your question. The bankers tell Cameron what to do and say and he does it.

Can you provide examples?

Also if you keep repeating the bit about them undemocratically elected it doesn't make it true.

Which democratic system in place of first past the post do you suggest we use seeing as you find it undemocratic?

I think most MPs are not fully aware of the acutall hardships most of us go through. They pay lip service to us but they do not feel the same kind of preassure we do.

Indeed you are right. Cameron was born into a multimillionaire family. He can never understand middle and working class people. They are just a cash cow to him.

Yes you are.

No, you are, which is why you've failed to answer any questions put to you in any meaningful way.

Much like your previous aliases. I can see though, why you needed a new one.

After this thread you'll be needing another ;)

You fail to comprehend concepts .

Not at all, that's how I know you're talking nonsense.

Can you provide examples?

Also if you keep repeating the bit about them undemocratically elected it doesn't make it true.

Which democratic system in place of first past the post do you suggest we use seeing as you find it undemocratic?

It is not my responsibility to produce a fair democratic system. The present system is unfair.

This government is different from any other as it was not voted into power.

You don't vote for a Government, you vote to elect an MP to represent the constituency you live in

The MP goes to Parliament and, with the other MP's in the party he/she represents, tries to form a Government - if they have a majority it is relatively straightforward, if they don't it is more difficult and they either try to govern with a minority, or with an informal agreement with other parties or with a formal agreement (coalition) with another party or parties

The Prime Minister is whoever is the leader of the largest/majority political party at that time

This is the way it has worked in this country for over 100 years and the way it works in most other democratic countries - the only difference being the system of electing the MPs

All Governments introduce policies which were not in their manifesto and don't introduce policies which were in their manifesto depending on the circumstances and events at the time they are in power

To say this Government was not voted into power is simply wrong - we all elected MP's and they formed a Government so it obviously was voted into power

No, you are, which is why you've failed to answer any questions put to you in any meaningful way.

Much like your previous aliases. I can see though, why you needed a new one.

After this thread you'll be needing another ;)

Not at all, that's how I know you're talking nonsense.

Your inability to understand concepts would not be the way that you perceive it as you do not like to admit that you are a little lacking.

Indeed you are right. Cameron was born into a multimillionaire family. He can never understand middle and working class people. They are just a cash cow to him.

Of course, you've met him and talked with him personally to come to this conclusion?

Oh, no, that's right, you've just based your opinion on your limited vantage point and the media, added with 5% jealousy perhaps?

Of course, you've met him and talked with him personally to come to this conclusion?

Oh, no, that's right, you've just based your opinion on your limited vantage point and the media, added with 5% jealousy perhaps?

That is merely your opinion.

Archived