Fuel Cost Opinion

Hi

Anyone here on E-On, dual fuel StayWarm plan. I have just received my statement & they want £240 extra this coming year. I already pay them £1200 per year, £1440 seems a little extreme in my eyes. Any opinions? and yes we have energy saving bulbs,rarely put lights on & never leave anything on standby. I feel like putting my head in the gas :)ven but that's been out of working order for the past two years, will never get another one at this rate.

:roll: Celt :(

Not on that plan but i'm was on E-ON for gas at my old property, they sent me a bill for£78, not a huge amount, but still, it was for dates i wasn't even in the house and the metre was pre pay so how on earth they got that amount to bill me for is beyond me, seems like E-ON are billing people for energy that they don't even use :rant:

Do you use a tumble dryer?

If so, turn it off.

A 60W light will use 1 unit of leccy if left on for 16.6 hours.

1 unit costs anywhere from 8-28p. (The first units used are the most expensive, hence the poor pay more overall per unit).

Hi

Anyone here on E-On, dual fuel StayWarm plan. I have just received my statement & they want £240 extra this coming year. I already pay them £1200 per year, £1440 seems a little extreme in my eyes. Any opinions? and yes we have energy saving bulbs,rarely put lights on & never leave anything on standby. I feel like putting my head in the gas :)ven but that's been out of working order for the past two years, will never get another one at this rate.

:roll: Celt :(

Have you used the energy they say you have? If you think you're paying over the odds go to uswitch or similar and see if you can get a better deal from somewhere else..

Archived