Where can i buy/drink Singha beer in sheffield?

gravity426

Originally posted by mkdr21

Any shops / supermarkets / bars sell the above? I know Bai Hoi does on west street but wondered if anywhere else does

cheers

The Devonshire Cat does, and I *think* Morrisons sells it.

Haven't come across anywhere selling Chang beer or Mekong Whisky & Thai Red bull yet though, which you need for that authentic thai holiday hangover...

They sell Singha in Steers Beers on London Road (as well as Tiger) and in Bargain Booze in Woodseats....

Asked for Mekong/Sang Som once in the Siam Inter Thai on London Road to their amusement!...they sell Chang in there as well if you are really that desperate for a 'chang over' !!

I'd imagine the special price for you thai whiskey/rum/red bull is illegal over here owd lad

Originally posted by mkdr21

cheers for the replys ill look into it. Just got back from Thailand and love the stuff:clap:

I'd imagine the special price for you thai whiskey/rum/red bull is illegal over here owd lad

The standard story you always hear is that someone once looked into importing thai whisky/rum into the EU - but that there were X number of banned chemicals in it. Likewise thai redbull is a *little* stronger than its watered down (and, lets be honest, safer) European counterpart...

Archived