Need some HELP - MOTIVATION.

I would just like to thank everyone who has commented on my post. Most of the posts were useful, some where not lol.

Sophiec1979 tips were useful. I actually did the list in my head walking to work, and it worked. So thank you for that. I maybe a little bit depressed but probably because we have lack of money to do things, which in turn comes back to the point about applying for jobs.

I think the weight issue is a thing that has been going on for at least 6 years and im up and down with my weight. I need to get out and exercise more.

I just need to say to 'upinwath' that I don't eat McDonalds and dont want to, as I dont eat beef. I do try to eat healthily and do most of the time. I just need to stop moaning about the weight issue and get on with doing it and get some willpower and determination. I also need to break down the goals into little achievable sections, then I will begin to see the results of the hard work.

lisa33

Sophiec1979 tips were useful. I actually did the list in my head walking to work, and it worked. So thank you for that. I maybe a little bit depressed but probably because we have lack of money to do things, which in turn comes back to the point about applying for jobs.

:thumbsup: my pleasure

the things you have mentioned have a cyclical nature to them...if you can find the chink where you can get yourself in to start the changes, the rest will follow.

i wish you all the very best :)

x

I just need to say to 'upinwath' that I don't eat McDonalds and dont want to, as I dont eat beef. I do try to eat healthily and do most of the time. I just need to stop moaning about the weight issue and get on with doing it and get some willpower and determination. I also need to break down the goals into little achievable sections, then I will begin to see the results of the hard work.

lisa33

My post wasn't subtle because I'm not a subtle person; more of a git really but a helpful git from time to time.

Try that stir fry idea. I lost 20kg in three months when my first Chinese girlfriend moved in and put me on a 'real' Chinese food diet.

Forget that take away stuff, I'm talking countryside food' that's mostly small portions of boiled rice with lots of veg and a little meat but not very much.

You'll likely enjoy the change and, if you stick to it, you'll see the flab drop off.

That'll cure the 'lard arse' mild depression.

Archived