Is it ok to walk to the shop in your PJ`s?

where i used to live you would see some women going shopping at lunch time in thier pj's, to me thats just lazy as i knew these women didnt work, got so bad that the local school asked the women not to wear thier pj's to pick up thier kids from school, funny thing was they claimed they wernt dirty scrubbers because they did infact shower and put on clean pj's in the morning

now i just couldnt understand why they purposefully got dressed to go out in pj's, if they must go for the comfort factor, why not put on a tracksuit?

12:00 on the shops at gleadless, it was just after i saw some little ginger lad with his arms down his pants, that also made me laugh, then to top it off i saw some kid, wheel spinning a quad bike with a scream mask on, this i thought was just to far, and my thought was our younger generation are confused....

I wouldn't do it, because I like to get showered and dressed before leaving the house, but have no objection to anyone else doing it.

I once saw a woman get out of a taxi, dressed in her pj's and slippers, and go into the shop for just a packet of fags, and then get back in the taxi. That packet of fags must have cost her a fortune!

Archived