North aint worth as much as the south

ay that was because the north could fight!

People often refer to the Roman noses, but back in Roman times they had broken noses:hihi:

This so called think tank probably consists solely of those southern softy types that know the cost of everything and the value of nothing. If only they knew, they'd pay handsomely to live in gods own county.:hihi:

"They came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and by that time no one was left to speak up."

"They came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Have you been eating mushrooms?

Archived