The funniest thing you've ever seen?

What's the funniest thing you've ever seen a) in real life b) on the screen?

For me it's:

a) a lad reading a paper in a pub in Skeggy, someone sets fire to the bottom of the paper, he carries on reading unaware ( I know it's an old trick but I was young at the time). Next thing, burning paper everywhere, tables overturned, general hysteria.

b) the film 'Trainspotting'.Spud messes the bed, takes sheets downstairs, girlfriend's mum wants to wash them, he won't let her,they wrestle over the sheets, sh*t everwhere!

Funniest thing? An episode of Fawlty Towers starring John Cleese, can't remember exactly which one, but they were all classics IMO. John Cleese should've been Knighted years ago.

My father-in-law on day was sat at the kitchen table, a lovely steaming plate of fish and chips in front of him, his mouth watering at the very thought of the first forkfull, when the table leaf collapsed and the fish and chips fell to the floor!:hihi: The look on his face was priceless.

He wasn't amused at all!

My brother once got bladdered at a bonfire party and fell on the fire...that was funny. On another occasion his teenage son was playing a guitar, very badly, he threw that on the fire. On another occasion he fell through the fence, when he leant on it, that he'd just put up. He's funny is my brother...

My son once knocked a sheep down, accidentally, not wanting to waste the product of the accident he put it in the boot. A few miles down the road it came around and jumped through the parcel shelf...He and his mate managed to get it out of the car. It ran into an oncoming car and was knocked down again..

A man once knocked on my 70 year old mother's door and asked if she'd like to contribute to an upon coming fun run. After a few curse words she shut the door abruptly and came in the living room. She said a stupid bloke had been trying to get her to run a marathon at her age. She went on to say he was a liar as well because he said her neighbour (aged 80) was helping out..

We explained he was looking for sponsors...

On paying my nan a visit, I asked her why she had the tv volume turned up so high (it was booming, Ricky Lake was on) She explained that she was struggling to hear what Ricky Lake was saying because the audience was cheering.

Bless her.

A man once knocked on my 70 year old mother's door and asked if she'd like to contribute to an upon coming fun run. After a few curse words she shut the door abruptly and came in the living room. She said a stupid bloke had been trying to get her to run a marathon at her age. She went on to say he was a liar as well because he said her neighbour (aged 80) was helping out..

We explained he was looking for sponsors...

PRICELESS:hihi::hihi:

On paying my nan a visit, I asked her why she had the tv volume turned up so high (it was booming, Ricky Lake was on) She explained that she was struggling to hear what Ricky Lake was saying because the audience was cheering.

Bless her.

That's funny....Old people are so funny..:hihi:

Archived