Child abuse in Madrassas.

The BBC has put out reports warning of this for years. I did quick search now and in seconds found ones from 2006 and 2009.

They need to be cleaned up or closed down immediately. How could they still be riddled with this disgrace when people should have been keeping an eye on them for years.

The BBC has put out reports warning of this for years. I did quick search now and in seconds found ones from 2006 and 2009.

They need to be cleaned up or closed down immediately. How could they still be riddled with this disgrace when people should have been keeping an eye on them for years.

You and I and everyone reading this know why. Poor kids.

Why would anyone apologise for child abuse?

CXC3000 makes a habit of this. In the I/P conflict, brainwashing children to kill themselves and Jews is not child abuse but part of the 'struggle'.

Maybe thats all this is. Struggling against our inferior standards of Islamic-only education.

Probably because they are foriegn,different rules imo.

Have a listen to the programme. They are unregulated. Some of the teachers do come from abroad were violence in some of the Madrassas is tolerated.

There were thirty reports of sexual abuse investigated by Safeguarding Children teams since 2009 which led to three prosecutions and only one conviction.

One conviction and they should all be closed down according to one poster.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2512064/St-Pauls-teacher-convicted-of-abusing-two-boys.html

there go the catholic schools...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/jun/14/teacher-jailed-indefinitely-sexual-abuse

bang, if you'll forgive the phrase, goes primary education.

Yes. teachers in all schools should be checked before they're allowed to teach but that only says they didn't do it before; not they won't do it in the future.

The one conviction, for all the others are innocent in UK law, needs a good slapping every day he's in the nick.

Archived