Child abuse in Madrassas.

One conviction and they should all be closed down according to one poster.

If you meant my post I said they should clean up or close down.

From this in 2006:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4831184.stm

Then 2009 when they realised again nasty things were afoot:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/8305318.stm

To today:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-15256764

I hope they sort themselves out, and hope the decent folk in the Muslim community will monitor and correct the problems themselves. But if things are the same in a few years they have no place here. Close them. The kids all get free schools and should be integrating into British society anyway.

The one conviction, for all the others are innocent in UK law, needs a good slapping every day he's in the nick.

And I don't get what you mean by this bit.

"For all the others are innocent in UK law", reads to me like you mean the people who might well be guilty as sin but haven't been convicted?

I am sure you don't mean this, but on the other hand I have no idea what you really did mean?

I have commented in the past about the sick depravity of the catholic church but in addition to any abuse meted out, these poor boys are made to learn their holy book by rote. For what purpose? How can a child have faith unless it is chosen for them by a parent?

The whole concept is ridiculous. We need to be teaching logical reasoning and the fallacy of faith to our children rather than condoning the teaching of fables as fact because people are entitled to their religious freedoms. Indoctrination of children into any faith is abuse.

I have commented in the past about the sick depravity of the catholic church but in addition to any abuse meted out, these poor boys are made to learn their holy book by rote. For what purpose? How can a child have faith unless it is chosen for them by a parent?

The whole concept is ridiculous. We need to be teaching logical reasoning and the fallacy of faith to our children rather than condoning the teaching of fables as fact because people are entitled to their religious freedoms. Indoctrination of children into any faith is abuse.

I think that last bit might be a bit harsh. Faith in itself can play a positive role in someone's life, and most religions have a positive side.

The sick part is when men profess to be men of God and religion in public and sodomise little boys in private. Those men's entire existence is either a lie or evil. Punishable by death in my book.

Unfortunately they're born as slaves. They're born into a religion which punishes free thought. It's the perfect self sustaining religion. If you were to design a religion from scratch, you'd design it just like Islam.

Unfortunately they're born as slaves. They're born into a religion which punishes free thought. It's the perfect self sustaining religion. If you were to design a religion from scratch, you'd design it just like Islam.

I agree. It's a virus and it is spreading like no other religion. Christianity is in decline. The averave age of a Church of England attendee is seventy something. They are dying out. I am scared that Islam is replicating itself in its children and spreading virally.

The Arab Spring could be a blessing in disguise. Remember how Iran changed after the Shah was deposed? The West hardly has a foothold in the Arab nations now. Bush's "War on Terror" has caused so much damage and has radicalised a whole new generation of young muslims.

What a load of drivel. :roll:

I agree. It's a virus and it is spreading like no other religion. Christianity is in decline. The averave age of a Church of England attendee is seventy something. They are dying out. I am scared that Islam is replicating itself in its children and spreading virally.

The Arab Spring could be a blessing in disguise. Remember how Iran changed after the Shah was deposed? The West hardly has a foothold in the Arab nations now. Bush's "War on Terror" has caused so much damage and has radicalised a whole new generation of young muslims.

Islam as a religion is here to stay, only a millitant atheist would call a religion a virus. :roll:

Archived