Child abuse in Madrassas.

Is criticising child abuse by muslims on muslims off limits?

Child abuse seems to be prevalent in all major religions. There seem to be so many cases coming to light these days that people are becoming de-sensitised to it and it stops being newsworthy.

Child abuse seems to be prevalent in all major religions. There seem to be so many cases coming to light these days that people are becoming de-sensitised to it and it stops being newsworthy.

You can draw parallels with the catholic church. Cover ups, denials and parents pressured into silence.

Is criticising child abuse by muslims on muslims off limits?

No it isn't off limits, problem is that it will be perceived as another muslim bashing thread as always happens on muslim related threads.

I don't like nonces of any kind and if any Imam at the local mosque turned out to be abusing any of the children i can assure you the muslim community would turn on him.

Regardless of what race or religion you are i think everyone agrees that peadophiles are hated by everyone.

Unfortunately they're born as slaves. They're born into a religion which punishes free thought. It's the perfect self sustaining religion. If you were to design a religion from scratch, you'd design it just like Islam.

Oh really? here we go again. You're obsession with others way of life is rather baffling.

No it isn't off limits, problem is that it will be perceived as another muslim bashing thread

Only by those who want to.

as always happens on muslim related threads.

Stop it then.

I don't like nonces of any kind and if any Imam at the local mosque turned out to be abusing any of the children i can assure you the muslim community would turn on him.

Good to know

Regardless of what race or religion you are i think everyone agrees that peadophiles are hated by everyone.

Then we are all agreed. Paedos need uncovering and getting rid of no matter where they are.

Archived