Question Time - why are labour sending weak candidates to the show?

NOw first of all, I think Gloria (who is on tonights show) is absolutely stunning. I also think that its is more pleasing on the eye to have a stunner rather than some balding middle aged man.

However.

Over the last few weeks, all the candidates that labour have sent onto the show have been very weak, they seem incapable of answering any questions, don't appear to be able to connect with the common person and seem hopelessly out of their depth.

HOw can milliband hope to make any impact on the british public, when he sends candidates onto question time that are weak?

so your hoping the next prime minister will be a female are you.

For christs sake, the only thing any party has to do is to put forward some actual policys.

It can't be that hard, can it?

You would think not, but millibeans labour seem to have failed to produce a grand total of no policies whatsoever.

Still, as they with luck unlikely to be anywhere near government ever again it's not the end of the world.

You would think not, but millibeans labour seem to have failed to produce a grand total of no policies whatsoever.

Still, as they with luck unlikely to be anywhere near government ever again it's not the end of the world.

They have lost their core voters.

It used to be the case that; my father was a miner and his father was a miner, and we all vote Labour.

Now it's a case of; I'm on the dole and the rest of me family is, and signing on is hard enough, I can't be bothered voting.

The Lib Dem's have been obliterated and nobody is too keen on Labour or the Conservatives.

There's a real gap in the market for a new party. In many places, the majority don't bother to vote at all.

It used to be the case that; my father was a miner and his father was a miner, and we all vote Labour.

Now it's a case of; I'm on the dole and the rest of me family is, and signing on is hard enough, I can't be bothered voting.

The Lib Dem's have been obliterated and nobody is too keen on Labour or the Conservatives.

There's a real gap in the market for a new party. In many places, the majority don't bother to vote at all.

How sad but true your words are.

I don't agree with a lot of your posts but that one is bang on. A genuine centrist party not in the pockets of the banks or the unions would be a welcome thing for a majority of British people. It is doable, Israel did it with Kadima in a few months, though their stupid PR voting system meant they ended up as the most voted for opposition and all the old parties from left to right ended up as a messy coalition, but at least they showed it can be done.

I think all parties regularly send weak panelists. It's just a pantomime really, none of the parties treat it too seriously.

Horrendous tonight wasn't it. Farage can be very good some of the time but he's basically potty. Labour and the LibDems didn't turn up. Cons ok. Downton Abbey bloke should stick to writing.

Archived