Question Time - why are labour sending weak candidates to the show?

I think all parties regularly send weak panelists. It's just a pantomime really, none of the parties treat it too seriously.

Horrendous tonight wasn't it. Farage can be very good some of the time but he's basically potty. Labour and the LibDems didn't turn up. Cons ok. Downton Abbey bloke should stick to writing.

Sadly I think Farrage is good most of the time, tells it like it is - simples. Duncan-Smith & the Lib bird were completely flummoxed when Dimbelby quoted what they said a couple of years ago. If my MP voted no for the public to have a vote on Europe, when they had said yes before been elected, I would never vote for them again. Liars should not be in Parliament.

Regards

Angel.

Labour needs to disband completely they have had their day. A new party needs to be built with core values with an emphasis on dealing with the UK's problems first and foremost.

Education should be a priority as only education is the future.

The whole benefit's system should be completely overhauled. Working should be made feasible rather than staying on benefits and reaping rewards.

We need a party that will deal with these issues and many more.

Sadly I think Farrage is good most of the time, tells it like it is - simples. Duncan-Smith & the Lib bird were completely flummoxed when Dimbelby quoted what they said a couple of years ago. If my MP voted no for the public to have a vote on Europe, when they had said yes before been elected, I would never vote for them again. Liars should not be in Parliament.

Regards

Angel.

Totally agree. If the public want a referendum then we should have one. And if an MP supports that free choice only to backtrack that is pretty bad.

IDS to be fair to him has been on a bit of a journey over the years from right wing bigot to reasonably enlightened welfare reformer. I think he's still confused. That LibDem lass is useless.

Labour needs to disband completely they have had their day. A new party needs to be built with core values with an emphasis on dealing with the UK's problems first and foremost.

Education should be a priority as only education is the future.

The whole benefit's system should be completely overhauled. Working should be made feasible rather than staying on benefits and reaping rewards.

We need a party that will deal with these issues and many more.

Looks like a platform where Labour should be most comfortable. They'll blow it.

For christs sake, the only thing any party has to do is to put forward some actual policys.

An opposition usually secures greater success by pointing out how rubbish the Government is, than by talking about what it actually intends to do any differently.

That says something about the voters, more than it does about the parties. It could be gullibility, or plain stupidity, or perhaps it's just apathy with the political process, but more people are swayed by impressive-sounding words than are swayed by plausible policies.

Archived