Astra Stolen:-(

Hi, has anyone seen my Astra MK4? Taken in the early hours of Sat. 9th of this month, its blue 1.6 Auto, i've modefied it with blue l.e.d's inside, the door handles on the out-side light up blue wen the doors are open or wen u unlock the car, there is a scrape on the drivers side wheel arch and a small white mark on the drivers side rear light the Reg should be "T635 MLC" but i wouldn't be supprised if thats been changed, your help would be very much appreciated, sorry, but i'm not working as i'm disabled on the lowest benefit so cannot offer a reward, it took me a long time to save for this car and would just like it back, thank you for taking the time to read this, all the best,

Thanx...

i figured it would probly be the case, its bin over 2 weeks now, no sign, thats why i thought i'd give this ago, i live on cross but it was taken from southey area after they entered a friends house and took the keys while they were up stairs,

Thanx...

Archived