Family tree search

morwyn

There is a marriage in 1957 for a Pamela L Evans to a Colin E Heighton - the certificate would give you her fathers name and her age so you can shorten the odds when searching.

I have looked for a birth of Pamela Lorraine Evans around the 1935's but no luck as yet.

Pamela L Evans

this is the reference for the marriage

Spouse Surname: Heighton

Date of Registration: Jul-Aug-Sep 1957

Registration district: Sheffield

Inferred County: Yorkshire West Riding

Volume Number: 2d

Page Number: 633

• 2 months later...
If you need any help just let me know.:)

got some interesting photos you might like to see riv, missus brought some old photos up from mi dads for me.

aside from milky bar kid style ones of me and mi sister and cousins as kids etc, and the 60s pics of mi mum and dad and whats prolly 70s wedding photos of mi uncle.

theres pics of older members of both sides of the family INCLUDING some more pics of Percy Archibald Bolsover (both younger and as an old man)

sorry for hijacking this thread lol

got some interesting photos you might like to see riv, missus brought some old photos up from mi dads for me.

aside from milky bar kid style ones of me and mi sister and cousins as kids etc, and the 60s pics of mi mum and dad and whats prolly 70s wedding photos of mi uncle.

theres pics of older members of both sides of the family INCLUDING some more pics of Percy Archibald Bolsover (both younger and as an old man)

sorry for hijacking this thread lol

That sounds great, I'd love to see them. If you get chance to scan them at some point you could send them me or when we meet up next bring them along. It's always good to see pictures of people you've researched.:)

Archived