"Future of the Welfare State" with John Humphrys

Why is everyone on here so quick to jump in support of benefit scroungers? I have not said I support anyone evading tax.

What I am in support of is reducing the tax bill paid by ALL, and to do that we need to reduce public spending.

For the second time I am not in favour of benefit scroungers, I am merely pointing out that in considering the future of the welfare state there are other factors to consider.

On another note did anyone see Panorama last night?

Yes, almost as bad as the Welfare State programme. The guy with the yatch and the French farm house was interesting... the guy with the Bently, the pub and the flat paid for in Croydon.... classic.

like i said some people are gullible :hihi:

Gullible in what way? Were the people on the programme not real?

I expect (as with your lot), that you will avoid answering the question directly.

Yes, why would you pay more tax then you are required to?

ricgem, you haven't responded to this yet either, which was answering your question.

Why is everyone on here so quick to jump in support of benefit scroungers? I have not said I support anyone evading tax.

What I am in support of is reducing the tax bill paid by ALL, and to do that we need to reduce public spending.

why is everyone so quick to jump in support of rich people evading tax ?:suspect:

Gullible in what way? Were the people on the programme not real?

I expect (as with your lot), that you will avoid answering the question directly.

ricgem, you haven't responded to this yet either, which was answering your question.

i havent watched the programme yet so cant answer :hihi:.

Archived