"Future of the Welfare State" with John Humphrys

No, we are saying benefits should be cut so people don't have to make that decision.

Won't happen, for various reasons, despite all the ranting and raving from Mail readers.

your means should not be higher than your work skill set. Spend no more than what you earn.

If that means going without the latest nike air max or bb, then so be it.

Well that's it isn't it, who are you or anyone else for that matter, to decide how people live? The fact is not that people should or shouldn't, it's the fact that some people are.

Well that's it isn't it, who are you or anyone else for that matter, to decide how people live? The fact is not that people should or shouldn't, it's the fact that some people are.

Why should the taxpayer fund it? Are you a troll or are you serious?

hmm. I'm not anyone, just airing my own opinion, same as you. No offence intended my dear.

I do believe now that only fools live beyond their means... I should know, got in trouble big time when I was younger, armani, versace, all good friends that lived in my wardrobe... at the expense of my credit card.

Point is, nothing in life worth having comes easy. Work hard and that's the way forward now, for me personally

Archived