"French" told: All aboard the jobs train to Britain.

Lets see how French most of the arrivals look if/when they get here :roll:

You didn't even try and answer the question did you? What did you think he meant?

(If it's too challenging for you, just ignore it)

He obviously means , lets see how many of them have strings of onions round their necks and are riding a bicycle. :roll:

Yeah, really. I bet you think the EDL aren't a bunch of cretins too.

No , wrong again . I have no time for idiots like the EDL ,same as i have no time for idiots like the UAF either. Both groups of trouble makers ,both intent on causing violence on our streets. Both ,in my opinion groups that should be banned.

Now , i ask you again , where in the OP`s post does he mention Black or White people .?

Now im sure you would never label people as racist just to fit your aganda would you Mr Halibut. ?

No , wrong again . I have no time for idiots like the EDL ,same as i have no time for idiots like the UAF either. Both groups of trouble makers ,both intent on causing violence on our streets. Both ,in my opinion groups that should be banned.

Now , i ask you again , where in the OP`s post does he mention Black or White people .?

Now im sure you would never label people as racist just to fit your aganda would you Mr Halibut. ?

no doupt the arrivals will mainly be the surplus immigrant population that Calais is swamped with that the French will be wanting to palm off on to Britain.

It makes no mention of colour at all. It does mention surplus immigrants.

It makes it clear as to who he thinks will be coming.

It's very clearly racist in nature.

Archived