Help For Heroes..

People join the arm, hopefully, knowing that they may have to be shot at and need to know that they might need to shoot at other people. If you don't likle it, why join up to it. Wether they like it or not the could be killed or maimed but that goes with the job. The same applies to the police force, they know what the problems could be.

The hero is someone who has no training but will attack someone who tries to take what the are not entitled to like robbery and other offences to defend or help the prublic.

The armed forces know what they are letting themselves in for, if they had more brains they would think more about their family but thank god for no brainers.

The no brainer here is you, an employer has a duty to equip his/her employees adequately for the job they're expected to complete.

Do you think that the 'Red Caps' who were murdered by Iraqis after being captured expected to be sent into combat with just a few rounds of bullets (compared to what other combat trops were allowed) that soon ran out leading them to be taken prisoner and executed?

I have made several donations to this charity, it is no less worthy than, eg, health related charities, which it could be argued should be unnecessary if governmnent paid for scanners etc.

I am though, rather bemused by their choice of the Beegees song 'Gotta get a message to you' to promote their cause. Isn't this song about a man about to be executed?

The no brainer here is you, an employer has a duty to equip his/her employees adequately for the job they're expected to complete.

Do you think that the 'Red Caps' who were murdered by Iraqis after being captured expected to be sent into combat with just a few rounds of bullets (compared to what other combat trops were allowed) that soon ran out leading them to be taken prisoner and executed?

The with brainer doesn't join the forces.

The with brainer doesn't join the forces.

I take it you are a member of the front line infantry then?!

How can you say that people who join the army are stupid??

It takes a certain type of person to risk there lives in their employment. Are you saying that the fire brigade are all stupid because they could get killed at work??

I don't think there is much between your ears is there?

The ironic thing is that you have the freedom to make this statement because of the sacrifices made by these "stupid people".

I hope you don't mind me correcting you; it’s the word stupid you put it in the wrong place. :)

The ironic thing is that you have the freedom to make this stupid statement because of the sacrifices made by these people.

It takes a certain type of person to risk there lives in their employment. Are you saying that the fire brigade are all stupid because they could get killed at work??

Thje army do as they are told, the firemen have an option. A member of the forces who does not do as he is told ( not asked ), gets court marshalled and can get executed fur cowerdice, that wouldn't happen to a fireman.

A brain, do you have one ?.

Archived