Ladies - budget skincare please - cleanser or wipes

Hi, I am running out of skincare, I have quite a few of the No7 vouchers that Boots are dishing out almost all the time now. I am a fan of their cleansing wipes which end up being cheap with the vouchers but then again I wonder if they are enough for my skin. I did once try the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish that I really liked but I found the muslin cloths a faff, washing them out all the time. I do love the Liz Earle moisturiser though but its now gone up to £18 or is that not too expensive for a nice face cream, I am aware though that I can get the basic No7 one for about a fiver with one of my vouchers.

I am trying to budget but on the other hand I want to keep my skin nice, though I did go for a facial yesterday, paid for by a friend as a birthday gift, and the beautician told me I have nice skin and all I've been using are facial wipes. I am nearly 50 by the way.

Also make up - I have been using Clinique but they have discontinued a lot of their foundations and replaced them with ones with that are half the size and almost double the price.

No I don't, why do you ask?

Just curious. Most of your threads read like a journalist looking for copy for articles aimed at the beauty section of Cosmo, or some such magazine.

I use the budget wipes usually 99p from poundland

I am lucky I have good skin, and I am 50 :)

I never use moisturiser either

and I never use soap or water on my face

and apart from a few inevitable wrinkles :roll: I am quite happy with my skin

I dont believe in paying a fortune for skin care products

Don't know if you have the "Savers" chain up there but I use their "Cherish" 4 in 1 cleansing wipes for sensitive skin......£1. no spots, hardly a wrinkle and I'm coming up 70. Nice size, smooth side and a rougher side and one is sufficient. Gets waterproof mascara off too.

i used to use Clarins....but im a massive Gok fan and he reviewed some creams and cleansers, when i went to buy them they were out of stock and had to put my name down on a waiting list.

they are amazing and ive completley changed my skin and my skin routine.

now they are readily available and you dont have to put your name down..

Archived