Ladies - budget skincare please - cleanser or wipes

I think good skin is mainly in your genes, partly what you put into your body, and 'skincare' has very little to do with it!

I mainly just use water to feel fresh, sometimes I use a cheap facial wash (like Boots or Superdrug's own), and a moisturiser as my face feels tight if I don't.

I've recently found a moisturiser in Morrison's (again, own brand) which feels nice so I've taken to using that. I'll probably change next time it runs out, buying whatever takes me at the time!

I have a big problem with wipes, and it's to do with quite how much unnecessary landfill they create. I feel the same about baby wipes too, and most of the wipes are made of a material that doesn't decompose easily.

If you use a cleanser with a muslin cloth which you then rinse and reuse (and put through the washer every few days with the rest of your washing) then you won't create anything like as much waste.

I've no doubt that wipes work although I like removing my cleanser with a cloth and then having a splash of water on my skin to remove the cleanser properly.

I am almost 60 and I think I have good skin for my age.

I don't have any set routine, or any expensive preferences. Sometimes my face is lucky if it gets a wash at night!:hihi:

I am using E45 as a moisturizer at the moment, and that is relatively cheap and it's really good stuff - use it on your all over your body too!

I do sometimes use the facial wipes, but any make will do - I usually get them from Poundland or Home Bargains!

I am almost 60 and I think I have good skin for my age.

I don't have any set routine, or any expensive preferences. Sometimes my face is lucky if it gets a wash at night!:hihi:

I am using E45 as a moisturizer at the moment, and that is relatively cheap and it's really good stuff - use it on your all over your body too!

I do sometimes use the facial wipes, but any make will do - I usually get them from Poundland or Home Bargains!

I use E45 too but on my body, I find it too heavy on my face.

Archived