How would a war with Germany look in 2012?

OK, so the Germans are sabre rattling again and up to there old tricks. The French are at this very moment in time manifacturing white hankys ready for then the Germans cross the border.

But hang on - would we be subject to air raids or war in the trenches?

I don't think so, in fact I believe a war with Germany would involve not a single loss of live on there side, here is what I beleive would happen

1) deals would be done with Russia, so that the gas supply is turned off.

2) Germany would send all there criminals, rapists and murderers iinto Dover and we would have to house them, crippling our finances. France would be ordered to do the same (or risk an invasion), and France would be ordered to send workers accross the channel to take jobs in the south east of the country.

3) Employment laws would be passed, that our leaders would follow to the letter of the law, crippling our industrys and leaving millions out of work. The French would ignore the rules (or pick the rules that suit them).

4) Laws would be passed to cripple our farming industrys, making us reliant on foregn farmers for our food.

5) If our political leaders accept all of the above, they will be rewarded with fantastic pensions and payoffs

NOt a single bullet needs to be fired from the Germans

As Germany will be the main player in Europe (and they should be) I can see them forcing the UK to follow policys that will ruin the country, environmental policys would be the obvious one.

They would need our political leaders onside for this

OK, so the Germans are sabre rattling again and up to there old tricks. The French are at this very moment in time manifacturing white hankys ready for then the Germans cross the border.

But hang on - would we be subject to air raids or war in the trenches?

I don't think so, in fact I believe a war with Germany would involve not a single loss of live on there side, here is what I beleive would happen

1) deals would be done with Russia, so that the gas supply is turned off.

2) Germany would send all there criminals, rapists and murderers iinto Dover and we would have to house them, crippling our finances. France would be ordered to do the same (or risk an invasion), and France would be ordered to send workers accross the channel to take jobs in the south east of the country.

3) Employment laws would be passed, that our leaders would follow to the letter of the law, crippling our industrys and leaving millions out of work. The French would ignore the rules (or pick the rules that suit them).

4) Laws would be passed to cripple our farming industrys, making us reliant on foregn farmers for our food.

5) If our political leaders accept all of the above, they will be rewarded with fantastic pensions and payoffs

NOt a single bullet needs to be fired from the Germans

Forgive my presumptionous but you're not entirely happy are you? You sound slightly Eurosceptical

Archived