How would a war with Germany look in 2012?

Shouldn't this kind of substance addled nonsense have it's own section?

Political ramblings/catastrophisation/insobriety?

You have a good idea there.

It would be over subscribed though, and would put the other sections to shame.

I would be on there all the time. :D

You have a good idea there.

It would be over subscribed though, and would put the other sections to shame.

I would be on there all the time. :D

Having read some of your completely hatstand pronouncements, I'm strongly inclined to believe you.

U.S.A. vs China,the next war.China are buying all the world's resources. America will not like that.

The Yanks are skint and massively in debt. They couldn't beat the Viet Cong and they can't beat the Taliban. They only take on small nations and even then only with the support of other idiots. What makes you think they'll be able to take on the largest nation on the planet?

U.S.A. vs China,the next war.China are buying all the world's resources. America will not like that.

Better go out to your back yard and dig a deep hole and stock up with take out kebab. .

What makes you think such a war would pass you by? Millions of tons of radioactive waste coming down with the rain.

It wouldn't be a bad idea though. It would be the end of all that crap Chinese made junk we now have no choice but to buy in our stores here.

If we had to stand up to the Teutonic Hordes, yet again, no problem ! In fact------bring it

on, man ! First of all, the old 'uns and the millions of our disabled and those too immature to fight [ i.e. those under 25 years ] would form a modern version of Dad s Army. Subject to Health & Safety regs. we would grapple with Merkel 's marauders as soon as they set foot in Dover.

Our heroic Youf who proved so gallant and heroic in the recent War for London would be attacking from the air and sea with all of our 3 aircraft and 4 ships. There would be no mercy shown. Of course any deaths or wounding would be immediately investigated by the U.N. Committee on Human Rights & Playing Fair in the Battlefield. Our tough lads, raised by the i-pod and trained in Dismissal Procedure, Equality for Everybody and non-competitive Sports would make mincemeat of the enemy.

Our super-dooper computers and fantastic levels of education would ensure smooth communication and 100 % co-ordination, such as we have seen in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Yes, so, let 's get to work lads and lasses and others too. Get those uniforms pressed, polish those boots and those baldy heads, kiss Mr. Cameron 's Photograph and let 's get it over with ! Rule Britannia !!

Archived