How would a war with Germany look in 2012?

All you have to do is look at past posts where he's actually talking about Germany and Florida and not "rubbing our bl**dy noses in it";).

Don't be so sceptical

If I was looking at the internet all day, I could make up a persona.

Dont be naive.

True officers do not behave in that fashion, believe me.

How can a lad pretending to be a commissioned officer be mor successful than you are?

Mind you, you pretend to be the president of the USA, so what chance do we stand?

Lol, oh dear.

For a start, 2 presidents, not one. :hihi: Secondly, other peoples lives do not matter a jot to me 'cause I'm very happy with my life, so it makes no difference if people are what they claim they are, I just enjoy the forum for what it is. Finally, maybe you should work at your life so you don't get so wound up about how you perceive other peoples lives to be.

If I was looking at the internet all day, I could make up a persona.

Dont be naive.

True officers do not behave in that fashion, believe me.

I've met many officers, one thing that strikes me is they are just people like you and me. Maybe your problem is that you're putting commissioned officers on a pedestal.

I've met many officers, one thing that strikes me is they are just people like you and me. Maybe your problem is that you're putting commissioned officers on a pedestal.

Yes you are probably right there.

You have obviously never met me.

Only that an officer in the forces would not be such a braggart.

It is demeaning to their position and is not something one does.

It leads me to think that the person has never had any authority at all.

Did you perceive him as bragging? I didn't.

I've known a few officers as well and some of them really weren't very nice people, I'm sure they'd have stopped to a bit of bragging if it suited them.

Did you perceive him as bragging? I didn't.

I've known a few officers as well and some of them really weren't very nice people, I'm sure they'd have stopped to a bit of bragging if it suited them.

You will not draw me in that way.

A braggard usually has nothing to say.

I'm not trying to draw you at all. I'm telling you that you're wrong about Rupert, accept it and move on.

I will accept what you say. But will add that he is a disgrace to his station.

Braggards are never good officers. I feel sorry for his men, and his fellow officers. I will leave it there.

I'm not trying to draw you at all. I'm telling you that you're wrong about Rupert, accept it and move on.

Who are you, by the way, to be giving verification of people on here?

Are you in some kind of authority?

Archived