The Queen in Australia

the head of the church yes---another reason why she gets my support.

Why not expand on your view and put forward your argument for it. Why does she get your support for being head of the church? I am genuinely interested and you must have a good reason.

Why not expand on your view and put forward your argument for it. Why does she get your support for being head of the church? I am genuinely interested and you must have a good reason.

why harp on so much --when a few words can speak volumes.

:rant::rant::rant:just not my style.

why harp on so much --when a few words can speak volumes.

:rant::rant::rant:just not my style.

They don't speak volumes though. You just sound like one of these people who pledges blind allegience to the monarchy because it's all quaint and English like cucumber sandwiches and afternoon tea.

They don't speak volumes though. You just sound like one of these people who pledges blind allegience to the monarchy because it's all quaint and English like cucumber sandwiches and afternoon tea.

yes you have a point there.

but what really bugs you is ther are to many people like me.

yes you have a point there.

but what really bugs you is ther are to many people like me.

Yes there are many blind patriots and tradition for tradition's sake folk, but bug is perhaps the wrong word. They actually concern me, because if there were enough of them, and it were up to them, I strongly believe we'd still be living in the dark ages.

Archived