Pass your driving test in one week?

I would think that any intensive course gives a higher pass rate, as there is less time to forget what you have been taught.

It seems a good idea if you have the time and can afford it.

As we all know, learning to drive only begins with being given your full licence.

There's plenty of posts on here to suggest that such a course, if it could ever work, would only ever work with a VERY small number of drivers.

Driving safely, knowledgeably, takes more time than just a week, even if the theory and practical tests could be organised in that time frame, and involves more than just passing a test of minimum competence.

AND if an instructor has a spare week to fit you in, ask yourself how and why.

There's plenty of posts on here to suggest that such a course, if it could ever work, would only ever work with a VERY small number of drivers.

Driving safely, knowledgeably, takes more time than just a week, even if the theory and practical tests could be organised in that time frame, and involves more than just passing a test of minimum competence.

AND if an instructor has a spare week to fit you in, ask yourself how and why.

Why does half an hour a week give greater competency?

They way I passed was buying a car and getting someone to sit in with me while practicing as often as I could, which this course seems to offer.

I would think that any intensive course gives a higher pass rate, as there is less time to forget what you have been taught.

It seems a good idea if you have the time and can afford it.

As we all know, learning to drive only begins with being given your full licence.

And there lies the problem, you are more likely to forget much of what you were taught and then more likely to become a bad driver after passing your test.

Archived