Alton Towers - expensive for a family day out!

I do post about upbeat stuff i take no pleasure put of moaning i just hate being ripped off that's all now if that's classed as moaning the so be it if there were more moaners in our country then we wouldn't have trousers pulled down then would we.

Don't go to Alton Towers then if you think its such a rip off, its obviously not the place for you! Thousands of people love it there.

Don't go to Alton Towers then if you think its such a rip off, its obviously not the place for you! Thousands of people love it there.

Yep thousands obviously love having there pockets raped you tell me how they can justify charging a family of 5 £150?

Yep thousands obviously love having there pockets raped you tell me how they can justify charging a family of 5 £150?

Turn it around and think about how many people pay that money because they want to and accept that's the cost of a day out at Alton Towers. ! Not all places are for everyone, you are probably better going for a walk in the country or something where it doesn't cost much :)

Went yesterday to Alton Towers cost £40.80 which is absolutely scandalous that is just blatant profiteering and taking the micky out of the customers!.

I was angered further by their disgraceful profiteering from the fast track tickets that they sell £10 for 3 roller coasters you only get 1 go! i didn't buy one of these but i was left very angry that i had to wait extra because some lazy toss pots! couldn't be arsed to que up like the rest of us! it's an absolute joke.

Last of all the Parking charges i was charged £6 on me way out i was really peed off by that point i only managed to get on 8 rides in 9 & half hours :mad: an absolute joke.

Do I take it that you would not go again then? Apart from the above did you have a fun day?

A family of 5 booked online in advance would cost £90. A walk-up with 2 for 1 vouchers would be less.

The point is, very few people pay full list price for tickets. They are designed to take advantage of overseas tourists who generally turn up voucherless and pay the full cost. Anyone foolish enough to turn up unprepared and pay full price is subsidising the tickets for everyone going using a 2 for 1 offer.

Do I take it that you would not go again then? Apart from the above did you have a fun day?

Yep i had a great day with my friends apart from that we had a good laugh which was the main thing i enjoyed the rides that's we got to go on AIR was my personnel favourite i quite loved being able to pretend to be superman for 2 minutes at least :D:hihi:

I got the coupons for 2 for 1 i forgot to mention that i was just stating in general the prices are £40.80 which are an absolute disgrace.

It also cost me £4.65 for a hotdog aswell which is a complete joke.:mad:

Was the price somehow a surprise to you? Did you not bother to check what it would cost before you went, or you just thought that you'd go and then have a moan about it afterwards?

If it's to expensive, then don't go!

Archived