Alton Towers - expensive for a family day out!

I got the coupons for 2 for 1 i forgot to mention that i was just stating in general the prices are £40.80 which are an absolute disgrace.

It also cost me £4.65 for a hotdog aswell which is a complete joke.:mad:

Well it's your fault then isn't it? for not using the coupons.

As for the hotdog no one forced you to buy one.

Went yesterday to Alton Towers cost £40.80 which is absolutely scandalous that is just blatant profiteering and taking the micky out of the customers!.

I was angered further by their disgraceful profiteering from the fast track tickets that they sell £10 for 3 roller coasters you only get 1 go! i didn't buy one of these but i was left very angry that i had to wait extra because the people less patient than me couldn't be bothered to que up like the rest of us! it's an absolute joke.

Last of all the Parking charges i was charged £6 on me way out i was really peed off by that point i only managed to get on 8 rides in 9 & half hours :mad: an absolute joke.

I wouldn't pay full price, but does anyone? For 20 quid its not that bad.

If you go during school holidays then the queues are a lot longer - we went a few weeks ago and go onto all the big rides twice, 10 minute queues the first time, no queue the second.

If you went on 8 rides, then at 20 quid you've paid £2.50 a ride- that's cheaper than the rides at the local fair.

So you didn't actually pay this price you're complaining about? Why are you so angry then?

Because i think it's scandalous! to blatantly rip people off £40.80 is a joke if people are happy paying that then there is something seriously wrong.

Because i think it's scandalous! to blatantly rip people off £40.80 is a joke if people are happy paying that then there is something seriously wrong.

If people are prepared to pay that amount it isn't scandalous and people aren't being ripped off, they are happy doing so! I spend thousands on holidays each year and some people think I'm mad for doing so but we love our holidays so are prepared to pay for them.

You need to change your way of thinking mate before all this negativity ruins your life :)

Was the price somehow a surprise to you? Did you not bother to check what it would cost before you went, or you just thought that you'd go and then have a moan about it afterwards?

If it's to expensive, then don't go!

Only reason i went is because of the 2 for 1 entry, with a pathetic attitude like your is there any wonder why the people have there trousers pulled down by companies like Alton Towers :roll:

Well it's your fault then isn't it? for not using the coupons.

As for the hotdog no one forced you to buy one.

1. learn to read it might help you get your facts right! i did use the 2 for 1 entry :roll:

2.I didn't have much choice because all the food at Alton Towers was expensive.

If people are prepared to pay that amount it isn't scandalous and people aren't being ripped off, they are happy doing so! I spend thousands on holidays each year and some people think I'm mad for doing so but we love our holidays so are prepared to pay for them.

You need to change your way of thinking mate before all this negativity ruins your life :)

I don't like being ripped off it's a simple fact of life if I think I am being ripped off I won't pay it simple as that, there is nothing negative about not wnating to be ripped off at all.

Archived