Alton Towers - expensive for a family day out!

Because i think it's scandalous! to blatantly rip people off £40.80 is a joke if people are happy paying that then there is something seriously wrong.

It's not a rip off..no-one is forced to go...if it's too expensive then people will stop going and the place will either go out of business or put it's prices down..how much does it cost to go to a football game that lasts 90 mins..? You get a whole day at Alton Towers...

I don't like being ripped off it's a simple fact of life if I think I am being ripped off I won't pay it simple as that, there is nothing negative about not wnating to be ripped off at all.

You did pay it, so by your definition you don't believe it's a rip off.

So what's this thread all about?

Totally agree with this post. Nicely put.

I do actually talk about alot of positive things but no one ever takes the time to notice that because all they concentrate on is the negatives as per usual :roll:

Only reason i went is because of the 2 for 1 entry, with a pathetic attitude like your is there any wonder why the people have there trousers pulled down by companies like Alton Towers :roll:

Which bit did you think was pathetic?

If it's to expensive, then don't go!

Was it that? Is that why you're the one complaining and I'm not? Seems odd, I don't go to Alton Towers, yet you think it's my attitude that's the problem...

If it's too expensive I don't go. If I do go, knowing the price, I don't complain that it's a rip off afterwards.

I don't like being ripped off it's a simple fact of life if I think I am being ripped off I won't pay it simple as that, there is nothing negative about not wnating to be ripped off at all.

I'm going to say it one more time and hopefully it will sink in!

You aren't being ripped off ...........................Perhaps you are a bit simple:hihi:

You did pay it, so by your definition you don't believe it's a rip off.

So what's this thread all about?

I didn't pay £40.80 though :roll: how many more times:loopy: as i have stated i think there normal admission price of £40.80 is a rip off and i think they are taking the mick charging £6 to park your car aswell it's just blatant profiteering and taking the customers for every penny that they can get.

I didn't pay £40.80 though :roll: how many more times:loopy: as i have stated i think there normal admission price of £40.80 is a rip off and i think they are taking the mick charging £6 to park your car aswell it's just blatant profiteering and taking the customers for every penny that they can get.

Don't you see that if people thought it was too expensive then they wouldn't go...?

I'm going to say it one more time and hopefully it will sink in!

You aren't being ripped off ...........................Perhaps you are a bit simple:hihi:

In your opinion you believe i am not being ripped off but If you believe £40.80 is not a rip off then there is something wrong somewhere.

In your opinion you believe i am not being ripped off but If you believe £40.80 is not a rip off then there is something wrong somewhere.

But you didn't pay £40.80 did you :hihi:

Yes you are trolling now which is rather ridiculous on your own thread, grow up for goodness sake.

Archived