Alton Towers - expensive for a family day out!

Don't you see that if people thought it was too expensive then they wouldn't go...?

Because most people have the word MUG written on there forehead that's why.

The time will come when the bubble will burst with these theme parks aswell just like it has in football now the attendances are falling because the clubs have pushed the fans too far now which is why attendances are way down on average.

But you didn't pay £40.80 did you :hihi:

Yes you are trolling now which is rather ridiculous on your own thread, grow up for goodness sake.

I was talking about the people who do have to pay full whack so how is that trolling i made a valid point of how Alton Towers are ripping people off with the high admission charges.

1. learn to read it might help you get your facts right! i did use the 2 for 1 entry :roll:

2.I didn't have much choice because all the food at Alton Towers was expensive.

So you're moaning because you didn't pay full price?.

As for food so what? Next time make your own & take it.

So you're moaning because you didn't pay full price?.

As for food so what? Next time make your own & take it.

Who are you to tell me what to do:loopy: anyway i thought you were dead? or did you do a John Darwin and just dissapear of the face of the earth in a canoe :hihi:

Who are you to tell me what to do:loopy: anyway i thought you were dead? or did you do a John Darwin and just dissapear of the face of the earth in a canoe :hihi:

I am no Ghost.

Neither have I told you what to do. I simply suggested a solution to your predicament.

All you are doing is moaning I think it's time for you to grow up and quit moaning.

Archived