Alton Towers - expensive for a family day out!

Had a lovely time recently at Alton Towers on a quiet Tuesday, paid with the 2 for 1, took our own pack up, few quid each for petrol and a pint on the way home came to about £30 each. Not too bad for a birthday treat.

Not too bad at all for couples with the 2 for 1 entry especially for a birthday treat :) i think i went on totally the wrong day when i had planned my day out last month i totally forgot the kids were off :( oh well that was my own fault still had a good laugh though :D

I didn't pay £40.80 though :roll: how many more times:loopy:

The problem here is that your thread makes no sense.

You're complaining about something you didn't pay being a rip off.

And when people say "well don't pay it" you accuse them of being sheep.

as i have stated i think there normal admission price of £40.80 is a rip off and i think they are taking the mick charging £6 to park your car aswell it's just blatant profiteering and taking the customers for every penny that they can get.

Profiteering is what companies do... They exist to make as much profit as possible!

Which is probably slightly more than you actually paid.

:rolleyes:

I am not complaining about that though am i :roll: i was not happy mainly at the fact about the fast track tickets which are a complete joke and annoy other ride users, and because i was charged £6 to park there was no signs saying i had to pay £6 to park my car it was only as i was about to get on the monorail back to my car that i saw a machine with parking £6 on it.

The problem here is that your thread makes no sense.

You're complaining about something you didn't pay being a rip off.

And when people say "well don't pay it" you accuse them of being sheep.

Profiteering is what companies do... They exist to make as much profit as possible!

Aren't i entitled to an opinion on their pricing policy then is that what your trying to tell me?

Archived