100 Economists tell George he's wrong.

The policy being followed is nothing to do with economics at all.

It is show who is top dog.

The Tories, after being shown up for a useless bunch of fellow travellers are determined to teach us a lesson.

They are going to teach us what poverty is, while showing that they can live the high life.

If we let them that is.

Unfortunatly, knowing the English people, you will let them walk all over you, while doffing your cap to them.

Thankfully you don't know us all.

Thankfully you don't know us all.

I know enough of the english mentality to know that you like to be hammered and called workshy layabouts.

You revel in being called useless and not worthy of a days pay.

No other people in the world would tolerate it.

Why do you?

I know enough of the english mentality to know that you like to be hammered and called workshy layabouts.

You revel in being called useless and not worthy of a days pay.

No other people in the world would tolerate it.

Why do you?

:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

I rarely use this because I consider its use to be impolite.

You know so much.

Please enlighten the remainder of us thicko's.

thats the trouble with this country we let people who dont even live here tell us what to do. david cameron should snub the people who dont matter to this country as he found out when he was snubbed earlier this week with sarkosy:hihi:

George Osbourne needs to change to Plan B according to this piece in the hope that we can avoid a double-dip recession. Personally I'm stocking up on tinned food, am learning how to live off the land and have just bought myself a nice tent.

Reported in the Guardian, that well known politically neutral news paper.

If this was in the independent which is the UK's only neutral paper, this would be more believable.

Reported in the Guardian, that well known politically neutral news paper.

If this was in the independent which is the UK's only neutral paper, this would be more believable.

Says the person quoting mail and telegraph articles

Archived