Thatcher Claims £500k Expenses In Five Years

When Labour mess up more than the Tories, why do labour supporters always say “yes but they weren't really Labour they were Tories in disguise”.

I'm saying as a fact, old Labour went after the sad demise of John Smith and Keir Hardie would be turning in his grave if he knew the fiasco that Blair created:roll:

I'm saying as a fact, old Labour went after the sad demise of John Smith and Keir Hardie would be turning in his grave if he knew the fiasco that Blair created:roll:

All political parties change with the time, the labour party is still the Labour party. If it’s changed to something you don’t like I would assume you didn’t vote for them.

All political parties change with the time, the labour party is still the Labour party. If it’s changed to something you don’t like I would assume you didn’t vote for them.

Too right - I wish Lord Sutch was still here, I'd have voted for him - at least he admitted he was a Loony. Every time anybody starts making sense politically they are immediately made to look fools by the estalishment, thus rendering it unlikely they'll ever get into power:D:D:love:

Archived