Thatcher Claims £500k Expenses In Five Years

That is a novel way of admitting defeat.:roll:

I think half of the posters on here aren't old enough to remember those times, the 3 day weeks and the heartache caused by the hard-faced bitch who didn't care whose life she ruined in her quest to break the British working peoples spirit:rant::rant:

Yes as I remember it was too close to fire its missiles and backed off to give it a higher chance of a successful strike.Unfortunately it did not have the chance to test the hypothesis as it was sunk by friendly fire.

That is total, and absolute nonsense. Tripe and Bull****e.

If ever rubbish was spoken that is it.

No it did not. If shipping outside the exclusion zone posed a threat the bitch would have had a larger exclusion zone. That is what exclusion zones are for.

Even the Argentinean government accepted that the sinking was a was "a legal act of war". Their navy admit that it was part of an attack on the British fleet, as part of a pincer movement with the aircraft carrier the 25 de Mayo.

Admiral Enrique Molina Pico, head of the Argentine Navy in the 1990s said

The Belgrano was part of an operation that posed a real threat to the British task force, that it was holding off for tactical reasons, and that being outside of the exclusion zone was unimportant as it was a warship on tactical mission. This is the official position of the Argentine Navy

I think half of the posters on here aren't old enough to remember those times, the 3 day weeks and the heartache caused by the hard-faced bitch who didn't care whose life she ruined in her quest to break the British working peoples spirit:rant::rant:

I think that you are right.They do not realise that all the problem estates around Sheffield were of her indirect creation. She gave young people a feeling of worthlessness and because she took away their jobs.

Many turned to crime and drink /drugs. The druggies , alcos , chavs and thieves of today are their children/grandchildren.

Thatcher created all the evils of Sheffield.

Three day weeks under Thatcher? Are you sure?

I think that you are right.They do not realise that all the problem estates around Sheffield were of her indirect creation. She gave young people a feeling of worthlessness and because she took away their jobs.

Many turned to crime and drink /drugs. The druggies , alcos , chavs and thieves of today are their children/grandchildren.

Thatcher created all the evils of Sheffield.

I think you should look closer to home at your city council.

Even the Argentinean government accepted that the sinking was a was "a legal act of war". Their navy admit that it was part of an attack on the British fleet, as part of a pincer movement with the aircraft carrier the 25 de Mayo.

Admiral Enrique Molina Pico, head of the Argentine Navy in the 1990s said

Those statements were made as part of a settlement. Our government had them say it to prevent Thatcher being arrested for war crimes, which she should have been.

Those statements were made as part of a settlement. Our government had them say it to prevent Thatcher being arrested for war crimes, which she should have been.

You must have a source for all this drivel any chance you can post a link.

Most of the people that she murdered on the General Belgrano were children too. She is a child murderer.

321 members of the crew and 2 civilians who were on board at the time.

Was it supposed to be a joke? Or are you just making stuff up?

I think she did the country a lot of harm, but retaking the Falkland Islands was not one of her mistakes.

Archived