Thatcher Claims £500k Expenses In Five Years

Yes she is, she stole milk from schoolchildren, brought Britain to it's knees for monetary gain, once she discovered there was no oil in the Falklands she pulled the troops out and left the Falklanders to fend for themselves. How can you defend the indefensible? I know people who had their own businesses in mining communities that went to the wall as consequence of miners dispute because all their customers were miners, there were serious knock on effects for a lot of people

If the Argies had been threatening the troops would have been back there as quickly as transport could get them there.

Stole milk from schoolchildren. A very dramatic statement that. The withdrawal from school children actually started under Labour. I admit I had to go away and check that bit......

Yes she is, she stole milk from schoolchildren, brought Britain to it's knees for monetary gain, once she discovered there was no oil in the Falklands she pulled the troops out and left the Falklanders to fend for themselves. How can you defend the indefensible?

Wow, surely this is a wind up, nobody could actually believe such a pile of nonsense?

I think it may be Absolute Joke or he isn't old enough to remember the reality of those days like the brother of a girl who I worked with couldn't find a job but there was still conflict in Northern Ireland and as he wasn't old enough to sign up without his mothers consent she wouldn't sign his papers for the army but let him go in the navy. He was killed in the Falklands aged 19. Good old Thatcher:rant::rant::rant:

If any one person was responsible for the death of your friend's brother it was a dictator by the name of Leopoldo Galtieri. Were we supposed to stand back and let him take British sovereign territory? His mistake was in not doing so when we had a Labour government.

If any one person was responsible for the death of your friend's brother it was a dictator by the name of Leopoldo Galtieri. Were we supposed to stand back and let him take British sovereign territory? His mistake was in not doing so when we had a Labour government.

If you read my post the reason he joined up was because of being unable to get a job due to high unemployment, that had nothing to do with Galtieri:roll:

I think half of the posters on here aren't old enough to remember those times, the 3 day weeks and the heartache caused by the hard-faced bitch who didn't care whose life she ruined in her quest to break the British working peoples spirit:rant::rant:

I'm old enough to remember that the 3 day weeks were at least five years before the Thatcher government. Sorry to spoil a great story.

If you read my post the reason he joined up was because of being unable to get a job due to high unemployment, that had nothing to do with Galtieri:roll:

Thatcher created very high unemployment purposely, just as the Condems are doing now. Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do in the pursuit of personal wealth and power.

Archived