Memories of Fulwood Cottage Homes

cottam

hI ANLABYSTREET

i LIVED NEXT TO THE ARCH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IN BAMFORTH STREET . i USE TO PLAY ON THE HILL AS WELL i MUST HAVE KNOWN YOU AS THERE WAS SIX OF US THERE OUR NAME WAS UNWIN . fLYER WAS THERE AS WELL .AND WE WAS IN FULWOOD TOGETHER AS WELL . FLYER AND i USED TO RUN AWAY TOGETHER w.u:thumbsup:

Hi Adrian . cAN YOU REMEMBER PLAYING ON THE HILL AT THE BACK OF MY HOUSE INbAMFORTHV STREET AND CAN YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE USED TO CO TO THE COPPIES AT fch REMEMBER WHEN WE USED TO CLIMB OVER THE WALL AT THE BACK OF No9 IN THE CORNER. wilf

funny how some things stick in your memory &not others I'm sure the hill you refer to is kimmers hill High House RD i always thought thats where you lived OFF of Bamforth st I do remember you sliding down on a coal shovel in winter hitting Bamforth & on to Penistone I'm sure if you didn't stop the Trams would do the job ,I have different memory's of outside F.C.H, Running away,The village school, where I'm sure it was you who show me the way to get on the roof & skip school for the day,why i duno because it was a very nice place Adrian B :thumbsup::thumbsup:

---- hi ya----

can ya remember them big bon fires we had on big field,

------------- spark`ling mem`orise.

--hi-hi-they were right bangers --wer`nt they.

No but I remember standing in the middle and watching Sheffield in flame's the night of the blitz, must have been night one because i had run away one of the nights,Wood st was ablaze & we stood gawking until the fire crew cleared us off :cool::cool: