Tricks Pulled On You By Workmates!!

old tup

Can't believed no-ones mentioned the cement bag prank? Take one over zealous young builder, challenge him to lift a bag of cement up and down above his head (weightlifter style) 20 times, then when he's a few lifts into it and everyone around him is cheering his macho efforts, someone behid him makes a swift cut to the bottom of the bag with a stanley knife causing it to split and drop its contents over said young chap. Brilliant

why cant some people get a live these pranks were all done in jest as a joke and many of the victims knew somethng might happen and was all took in good part and often later became the people who played pranks know one ever did one in malice or aggresion very few took offence and went along with it these people who are giving negative points of view which they are entittled to do are they the same folk who banned conkers, skipping, climbing on frameset etc, life is a risk the moment we wake up all sorts of hazzards come before us daily take off the bubble wrap and cotton wool and go live on a derset island but no doubt there would be dangers there to

As a young naive apprentice i was sent to the works store for a pound of traffic jam.

I came back empty haded but wiser for it.

Rites of passage.

Happy Days! popT

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Then there was the bucket of steam, the long stand, the sky hooks and the skirting board step ladder

Me and a sparky fell out when he shoved his wires through a load of holes I'd spent half a day drilling through joists for me pipes. When he'd finished doing his wiring and marked up the ends of his cables, I went round and cut all the ends off the wires. We don't work together anymore

I once saw guy go to the chemical toilet on a building site. 2 guys tied a rope round it so the guy inside couldn't open the door. They then pushed it over...the words sticks like **** to a blanket are very true indeed.

BTW, the bloke in the toilet was the bosses son & an ar$ehole

When I worked at brewery can remember yeast being squirted into a locker when bloke went on holiday.Two weeks later as you can imagine just a horrible smelly mess in his locker.One lad used to walk in pick up kettle shake it and switch on for a cup of tea.So one day we filled kettle with lager it bubbled and frothed and was like a cauldron off harry potter after that he always poured out the kettle before putting water in.

Can remember people being sent for a bucket of blue steam or a straight bend from pipefitters.

One of my favourites was a raffle rigged for a turkey at xmas,this bloke won and was given a live turkey on a piece of string.Still laugh at him walking this turkey round the brewery.

Was this bloke that won the raffle Waggy ?

We had a bloke at work who always used to walk about with a brolly, a bit like the ones in the adverts years ago for a major clothing brand. One day he left his brolly by his desk whilst he went to the shop so we went round and got all the hole punchings and filled his brolly up then wrapped it up again. His face was a picture when he put it up that evening and all the confetti fell out over his head!