How can I get my money back from a beauty salon who won't finish treatment?

A < removed> beauty salon lied to me and other people I know about the treatments, the beautician's husband works at the desk, he said I could have my eye brows and my eyes done (semi permanent make up) for a cheaper price, he said I could pay: 50 quid for my eyes and have them the way I want, and 150 quid for my eye brows, because his wife the beautician needs 10 volunteers to get promoted to be on TV program 10 YEARS YOUNGER.

NOW, they don't want to do the finishing touches and the eye make up until I pay more money, a big amount, I don't know what to do and who to complain to ? Can you help please?

A < removed> beauty salon lied to me and other people I know about the treatments, the beautician's husband works at the desk, he said I could have my eye brows and my eyes done (semi permanent make up) for a cheaper price, he said I could pay: 50 quid for my eyes and have them the way I want, and 150 quid for my eye brows, because his wife the beautician needs 10 volunteers to get promoted to be on TV program 10 YEARS YOUNGER.

NOW, they don't want to do the finishing touches and the eye make up until I pay more money, a big amount, I don't know what to do and who to complain to ? Can you help please?

In that case she should have done it for free, as she wanted to get on tv just to promote her own business :suspect:

I went today to the salon, and they said if I want my eyebraws finished I will have to pay another 100 quid, otherwise I should stop annoying them, and if I want to complain somewhere else I can do! (my eyebraws are half done)

Archived