Ebay etiquette: time allowed for payment?

We post payment either next day or day after, depends how long invoice with address takes to come through because we don't use paypal. Also have 100% feedback as buyer and seller going back for about 6 years

I used to post cheques for stuff as well, until one went "walkies" c/o Royal Mail, then I started using Paypal even though I hated it at the time.

We post payment either next day or day after, depends how long invoice with address takes to come through because we don't use paypal. Also have 100% feedback as buyer and seller going back for about 6 years

I would sell to denlin.

If I was selling to denlin, I would send out the goods before she'd even paid.

I wouldn't really advise that, I know you could trust both Lin and Den implicitely (creep creep!) but I still would wait for payment before posting the stuff.

When did they put in the bid?

If it was in the closing minutes of the auction then I would expect payment almost immediately. I usually find that people pay within 24 hours. I'm sure that there's a way of sending an invoice - that way it looks like you're just being business like.

G

If I was selling to denlin, I would send out the goods before she'd even paid.

Why thank you, it's nice to there is still faith in your fellow human beings. The guy who bought our former caravan was like this. I had said I wanted cash on collection but agreed to take cheque, he sent it and it cleared bank before he knew my address or where caravan was situated. He was one great guy, hat's off to Ollie:clap::clap:

Archived