Need help to find solicitor in work injury

How do you know? The injury may have been caused by the employer's negligence and so the employer may have to pay compensation and change their practices. Without knowing the details of the actual incident it's impossible to know what legal remedies are available to the OP. He did stipulate work injury.

I know because I have worked in the field for 12 years. It still comes under 'personal injury'. Accidents at work and their subsequent investigations is civil litigation work. Claims are made either on settlement or through the Civil Court system. Its a liability claim the responsibility of the parties will be assessed on the balance of probabilities and following any medical evidence injuries/damages be assessed and valued using the judicial studies board guidelines.

Its not employment law. Employment law covers contracts, employment rights, discrimination laws, redundancy, wages claims and temporary worker regulations through the Employment Tribunal. It is very different.

I know because I have worked in the field for 12 years. It still comes under 'personal injury'. Accidents at work and their subsequent investigations is civil litigation work. Claims are made either on settlement or through the Civil Court system. Its a liability claim the responsibility of the parties will be assessed on the balance of probabilities and following any medical evidence injuries/damages be assessed and valued using the judicial studies board guidelines.

Its not employment law. Employment law covers contracts, employment rights, discrimination laws, redundancy, wages claims and temporary worker regulations through the Employment Tribunal. It is very different.

I wonder if I know you! :)

Archived