Shopping - the Battle Of the Sexes

So guys i just wondered what shops do you love and your oh hates and vice versa.

As an example we went to parkgate today i loved walking round currys/pcworld and maplins.

However i hated with a passion walking round superdrug i can not express how much i hate it

I like the shops that have the stuff I want at the price I am happy to pay. Eg. if I want a new TV I would find looking round curry's interesting but boots would be boring. If I wanted something that boots supply I would find curry’s boring and boots more interesting.

clothes shopping is the only shopping i enjoy,and will dawdle for hours.

but can be very indecisive and have sometimes bought some right rubbish.

But there aren't many clothes shops for men and what there is just sell tat. M&S shirts aren't too bad but your style is dictated too with mass produced stuff. Tailoring is the only way to get what you want and get it fitted correctly.

If I go to the mall with my wife we separate for a couple of hours. She browses around the shops she likes and I to Sears Roebuck to see whats new in tools and then to Barnes and Noble to sip coffee and browse through the books.

No aggro, no squabbles

But there aren't many clothes shops for men and what there is just sell tat. M&S shirts aren't too bad but your style is dictated too with mass produced stuff. Tailoring is the only way to get what you want and get it fitted correctly.

Oh yeah, especially seeing as M&S don't do XXL for me :(

I wouldn't mind but it's not cos I'm tall that I need XXL, I'm only 5'4", I just have a big belly and shoulders like an American footballer :(

Archived