Capitalism: A Love Story - THE SICKENING TRUTH

Not just talking about the michael moore film, which highlighted the sickening and rotten way society is managed, along with peter josephs excellent series of zeitgeist films...

The st pauls cathedral protests are not just in this country, people have had enough all over the world, and i quite frankly hope it gets worse, because lets face, capitalism is and always has been radical evil

when george bush said it was the best system ever devised, he was quite honestly brainwashed by his own self supporting system of corruption

i seriously hope that we have a world wide movement that strikes at the very heart of all corrupting governments as well as the banking elite

Not just talking about the michael moore film, which highlighted the sickening and rotten way society is managed, along with peter josephs excellent series of zeitgeist films...

The st pauls cathedral protests are not just in this country, people have had enough all over the world, and i quite frankly hope it gets worse, because lets face, capitalism is and always has been radical evil

when george bush said it was the best system ever devised, he was quite honestly brainwashed by his own self supporting system of corruption

i seriously hope that we have a world wide movement that strikes at the very heart of all corrupting governments as well as the banking elite

have you been reading karl marx by any chance.

i want world unification, where people of all kinds can live together in relative peace and harmony

but for some people that is un-attainable, it is only un-realistic to those that support this system

That sounds lovely. How do you sign up and how many people do you need for it to happen ? I read the independent occasionally if that's a help.

Now I see! The Berlin Wall must have been built to keep the capitalists out.

i want world unification, where people of all kinds can live together in relative peace and harmony

but for some people that is un-attainable, it is only un-realistic to those that support this system

But what do you want instead of capitalism? Your answer here is just wishy washy nonsense not related to your OP about how capitalism is evil.

Archived